SHRIMP STICKS

zn30

I have been feeding my shrimp, Shrimp Sticks from the Tropical range, since I have been keeping shrimp they love them the CRS swim away with the sticks to feed on them in peace. This link will take you straight to the information for Shrimp Sticks. http://www.tropical.pl/en/products/aquarium/foods/premium-line/bottom-feeders-foods/shrimp-sticks/ The link is self explanatory.  

I feed my fish a variety of foods from this range, my fish are healthier than they ever have been after using this product for the last three years. Have a look at the link and browse all foods available for your own needs. I am lucky enough to get mine from a LFS that keep the prices affordable for this brand of foods.

@newbreedfood for thought, they provide sample packs to distributors, however the product can be expensive if selling them at LFS prices, in saying that the quality outways the price, within reason that is.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zn30 said:

@newbreedfood for thought, they provide sample packs to distributors, however the product can be expensive if selling them at LFS prices, in saying that the quality outways the price, within reason that is.

Thanks @zn30

I have approached them in the past, and as I am an online only store they most likely wouldn't deal with me. Actually haven't responded to my emails, I may need to approach them again.

I know my fish enjoy some of their other foods and accept them readily. ?

• Like 1