Big thanks to Disciple!

waffle

Thanks to @Disciple for all the shrimp that arrived safe and sound last week with so many super-generous freebies and up-sizes. I was excited enough to receive them, and finding the extra and bigger tigers was just awesome. They're all growing fast, especially the chocs, and a little red shrimplet stowaway is still going strong too! 

The light blue tigers were sussing out the yellow neos straight after joining the tank...

tigers_w_yellows-0090.thumb.jpg.15d790c4

... but pretty soon they decided that lowly neos would no longer be permitted on the driftwood and started patrolling and doing sinister poses. They are super-cool to watch.56fa78ee8855a_sinistertiger.jpg.0b148d5f

They've done a lot of colouring up since then but any more photos have to wait until this weekend when I get my camera back!

Edited by waffle
  • Like 4

Thanks @waffle

No need to do a post. You thanked me heaps already.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2016 at 11:27 PM, Disciple said:

Thanks @waffle

No need to do a post. You thanked me heaps already.

bro you sell me nice stuff and you have to suffer my PDAs ?

here's a pic of my favourite light blue cruising...

It's tempting me to get better photography lighting because at the moment i can't get shutter speed fast enough for a non-blurry shot of it cruising. And it looks so cool while cruising.

tiger cruising-0192.jpg

• Like 1

Your welcome 

Great pic! They should get a little more blue as they mature

Yeah I'm noticing nice increases in blueness each molt. The blondes are also getting a really solid amber colour. 

• Like 1