SKF/Newbreed Aquatics Treasure Hunt Competition

OzShrimp

C4

Sorry i missed this,

The spanish say Hola but at SKF we say CHOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA

You have found some treasure consisting of 

Six pieces of Cholla Wood (12-15cm lengths) 

Please pm me your details and i will pass them on to 

@newbreed

Still remaining '

Boss baby powder and boss booster

Ten pack of Tantora Catappa Leaves and a pack of Benibachi Kale Tablets

• Like 6

Woohoooooo!

details PM'd

As i said to Larry its not in the rules but would be kindly respected if you reserve the guessing for other people now that you have a price but up to you :) 

• Like 1

To get people guessing this is the prizes

Balls! Won by @larrymull

image_zpsxot3na83.jpg

Cholla wood won by JacksonL

image_zpsze4zrluk.jpg

And this is what the rest of you ar competing for!

image_zpszzrecaxq.jpg

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd

image_zpsbsaw3ry1.jpg

All todays guesses will be checked when i get home from work after 6 tonight. Get involved people

• NoGi unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Dalton07
      That serious fish-keepers are always meticulous with regards to the item they will put inside the aquarium. Among plants, Anubias Nana is the favorite by most fish-keepers. It can grow inside your fish tank, and unattractive as a food for most fishes, making it a suitable and ideal plant for aquariums.
    • JarryPatyson
      My parents have an aquarium, so I don't know if this will help, but still want to leave a suggestion. They also liked the idea of installing a light strip in it, so they started looking on amazon. I don't know what went wrong, but it broke on the fifth day of use. I think it was a cheap Chinese thing (although the website told me it was waterproof and durable). They asked me for help finding a better option, and I advised them of the smart LED multi-color light strips I used in my car. Being pretty skeptical, my dad still decided to try them. They have been working fine for a month now and don't even flicker. Mom says the fish are happy, lol. I hope my comment was helpful
    • jayc
      It's not looking good. Quarantine any shrimp showing Necrosis, as it can be infectious. Tell us what your water parameters are, and do a heavy water change after that. Increase surface agitation to get more oxygen into the water. A bit of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) into the water to increase oxygen might also help the shrimps that have not yet contracted this.
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Sorry to see you have a problem. Try reading the section on 'muscular necrosis' in the below section. You will need to scroll down through it until you see the bold red heading of that description (it is quite a large article covering many problems etc, it is about the 5th item on the first page);   I don't have any personal experience of this but do ask any questions as someone may be able to help. A bit more general info may also  help, your setup, number of shrimps, how long you have had the shrimps, any water parameters you may have etc?
    • supershrimpme
      Hello, I was wondering if anyone here had any first-hand information on these particular pictures. It describes exactly what a few of my shrimp have. The second picture is spot on and most accurate. Thanks