Sign in to follow this  
Disciple

Monday Blues

Disciple

Now for most of us as Sunday slowly ticks away and the work week begins anew, we all feel a little depressed to leave our lovely shrimp.

This depression is most commonly known as the DREADED Monday Blues! Luckily the cure is quite simple! BLUE SHRIMP! 

To help people survive the Monday Blues I wanted to make this thread. Please add pictures of any blue shrimp you have to help cure the Monday blues (yeah I know I create this thread a bit late. You got me! its just an excuse to see what blue shrimp people got)

This is my contribution

20150816_224555-1.thumb.jpg.399fe953d5a6

Edited by Disciple
  • Like 1

raukem86

Do these count as blue? They were my chocolate cherries with blue gene :D

1eaf7a37b2f11aafd4345f26e200e0e8.jpg

• Like 3

Disciple

Love it!

• Like 1

jc12

Blue viewed through a cheap clip on macro lens.

db679b52509f69866153b7c5f45653fb.jpg

• Like 4

NoGi

From my gallery pics

gallery_25_9_108628.jpg

• Like 2

JacksonL

From my gallery pics

gallery_25_9_108628.jpg

woah! What breed of shrimp is that?!

NoGi

Cherry shrimp

2OFUS

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

Disciple

Very nice. Keep it up guys. Or save it for next monday.

Disciple

Its that time of the week.

Help cure the monday blues.

20150819_200818.thumb.jpg.b7ef8fdb3898dd

• Like 5

Ace027

D673C194-CBF2-467A-A103-ABBC678C519C_zps

• Like 5

2OFUS

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Blues :) 

image.jpg

• Like 2

buck

image.jpg

• Like 1

2OFUS

image.jpg

• Like 3

Disciple

Bloody awesome guys. See you next Monday. Lets get 6 people to contribute!!

Also get your red shrimp ready for Friday

Disciple

We are back!

20150830_154926.thumb.jpg.e8eeacd09f8240

I though she was a Bruce but turned out to be Caitlyn.

• Like 1

revolutionhope

8517a691e896b6411e538cb179bee705.jpg

not very blue i know but she will be the mother of my first generation heading towards blue body orange rili so shes special to me :-)

• Like 1

Ronskitz

Its a rili cull but its blue lol96b988f7f744c06a9206f738ed811c1c.jpg

• Like 3

2OFUS

image.jpg

• Like 1

NoGi

I had to go to my archives lol

large.IMG_3266.jpg.f74769117dc535ee745a3large.IMG_0047.jpg.dcd5a9acf45e94d14201b

• Like 1

Jo

I know I'm a few hours early for Monday, but I have a busy day tomorrow and couldn't wait another week to post this photo! :)

I *think* this is a shadow Taitibee (spot the uncontrolled breeding program)

20758088194_1814c6e4ba_z.jpg

• Like 6

Disciple

:lust:

Wow amazing why to start monday blues.

Jo

Hehe, thanks.  Actually, I should clarify my comment, I am nearly 100% certain that this is a Titaibee (the uncertainity stems from my lack of understanding over shrimp genetics).  The mother was an F1 shadow panda, and I suspect the father to have been an F1 Tibee.  I only had 1 pregnant female and 1 Tibee in the tank at the time, so unless the above pattern could have been produced by another F1 shadow panda/king kong, it's definitely a Taitibee.   Of course, once she started reproducing, things have gotten a little more confusing!

Matuva

My blue pearls

IMG_20150831_204707.thumb.jpg.daca004ddd

• Like 2

Disciple

Monday Blues

Please help cure people this week.

20150920_221150.thumb.jpg.ba16f25f9a8779blue mama

• Like 2