Benibachi shrimp active water

Heavyd

I'm just curious if anyone is using this product that is now being stocked by our forum sponsors? Any feedback on it?

The main issue for me is the quantity required for dosing. For example, my 200 litre tank would use one bottle in less than 2 weeks. Otherwise I like trialling new products such as this.

I've used this product for over 2+ years, and have recently ran out, so really glad that Bossaquaria stocks these...through my travels, this is one of the products that was been recommended to me. My shrimps are going great...it claims to benefit, bacteria, growth/molt, digestion and reproduction ....and all those 4 has my vote of importance !

Haven't seen the new shrimp active water recommendation (I had the old stock), but the dosage for a 200lt is approx. 30-40ml ? In compbination with the salty shrimp, I'll just go 20ml ?

From the website I think it will be more like 50-60 mL. I'll have to ask Dean if they supply it in a larger economical size.

The BENIBACHI Shrimp Active Water (100ml) activates the bacterium and improves the water quality. It promotes high survival rate of juvenile shrimps, digestion, breeding, growth and easy molting. It also helps to prevent algae growth and stench in water.

Directions:

Apply once per weekly after water change

Dosage:

1. 30cm tank and below - 20ml

2. 45-60cm tank - 30ml

Thats the product description above mate, but im sure you already read that :)

this product comes highly recommended from a few breeders i know OS.

i have started using this in 2x 86ltr tanks for the last 2 months and am really happy with it so far. the shrimp are happy and breeding well so no complaints at all.

The 100ml is the only size available atm.

Thanks for the response Dean. Maybe I should trial it on one of my smaller tanks.

Do you dose weekly on your tanks Dean and Bluebolt ?