• Must Read SKF Articles

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• sdlTBfanUK
      That is a fantastic photograph! I can't actually see the fuzz you are asking about even with the high quality picture, where on the body are you seeing the fuzz? Simon
    • Wilbergz
      I just did a water change few days ago and this morning I see some fuzz on my crayfish. Hes perfectly active likes to eat his indian leaf, pellets and chase fish around. Any input would be appreicated
    • sdlTBfanUK
      I have 10 chilli rasbora and a killi in a 30(ish) litre tank and they are doing fine and seems about right in size! I hope to get some shrimp for trial at some stage to also go in there but thats for a later date, when things get back to a bit more normal. Simon
    • jayc
      A 600x300x180 tank is perfect for CPD or chilli rasboras.  
    • Subtlefly
      So an update...  I called the store that said they had an ADA 90f on their website and they dont have one.  ADA dont even make that tank anymore.   So guys help me out.. do you consider that the 60F 600x300x180 is too small for a small school of celestial pearl danios or cilli rasboras and shrimp?  30 litres This would certainly help me out with the overall build budget!  I have also found a fireAqua tank being imported into Western Australia that is 900x300x240. I am still in the budget and planning stage and would really appreciate your input team. Thanks for your help sub