Thanks OzShrimp for Live Auction support

NoGi

@OzShrimp be sure to message me your address mate for the above Thank You package. Great work!!

AWWWWWW Shucks thanks :)

Glad everyone had a good time my finger didnt in the end lol.

Definitely learnt alot to run the next one better. I think word would spread and definitely up for another one 

Even though I wasn't present due to my Mother's birthday, I too have to say thanks and congrats for putting in the hours and hard work for the auction, job well done, even though I know you don't like me, but credit where credit is due, well done to all those who got involved also, just shows how well run this forum is and how dedicated a lot of members are to the shrimp hobby and cause.

+1

Good stuff Ozshrimp. You did a great job.

Cant wait for the next one lol

Well done Oz and all the other people working behind the scenes. Greatly appreciated. 

• HOF Member

Well done everyone involved. It's great to see a project work well and this one did. Great stuff guys:boom:

I missed this due to work commitments but can see the hard work and dedication put into this event.  Well done to all those in the organising chairs who gave up a lot of time and energy to make it happen, and to the sellers and buyers who benefit.  I can see I missed some quality bargains too. 

yea good job mate, well done, and well done to everyone else who helped

Edited by perplex