Say hello to John and Melissa (Our 20cm Blue Dimond Discus) :)

Eshrimp

Are they real discus?? or photo shop? i have never seen discus that color before' date=' very nice (if its real) :)[/quote']

Of course that's there real color and as a matter of fact they are a bit dark due to courtship... They are very very blue almost neon and with the Vertex Led's it makes their color shine like you wouldn't believe... Next time you come to Adelaide Dean send us a PM and you can come see them in real life. ;)

well that is amazing then. im not a fish person in any way,shape or form. the only fish i own atm is Otto's :)

they are beautiful mate, is Melissa blowing John a kiss :couple_inlove:

Beautiful discus mate? Any luck breeding them yet??

It looks like they what to breed but nothing has happened yet, they have been doing the dance of love but haven't spawned as of yet :/

• 1 month later...
Are they real discus?? or photo shop? i have never seen discus that color before' date=' very nice (if its real) :)[/quote']

Discus are funny if you put them on black substrate they darken right up.... i bet these guys are on dark gravel.... if they are and you put them on a white substrate or bare bottom tank with the white foam under it they would go more electric blue and lighten right up....