Yellow Mischling

• HOF Member

I found this little guy in my F8 Golden Mischling tank. He is all yellow with yellow/orange eyes. It's possible that there was some Tibee breeding in his background as his parents came from a mixed tank. Not quite sure what to do with him just yet- use him with the TBM's or use him with the Tibees. If I'm right and it is male then I guess I can put him with a Tibee female anyway.

DSC_0013_zpstlq5whe4.jpg

Also a picture of a Red Tibee getting bigger now  and another of a tiny KK -could be Tibee KK or TBMM and a Bluebolt TBMM. I'm pretty happy with these guys as they are all from F8 to F8 Mischlings- or F8 Mischling to F4 Tibee

DSC_0018_zpsthw4gbm8.jpg

DSC_0021_zpskifng0vd.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsngd2vkyj.jpg

• Like 2

• HOF Member

If I didn't know it was impossible I would have thought it was a yellow Neo but no cherry shrimp and especially no yellows have been in these tanks. I would think it must come from a Tibee Mischling cross. Hopefully it isn't blind - there was a report from overseas that stated yellow / orange eyes were often blind- he seems to be fine apart from hitting the glass occasionally. These Tibee and Mischling shrimp never cease to amaze me. It's the not knowing what to expect that I like so much. My big fear at the moment is I'm sorting my tanks into the different colour/ pattern types and I will be splitting up some of the shrimp that may have been giving me the surprises but it's time to improve the patterns that i have . I will still have a "mongrel" tank filled with a mixture of all of them so I should still get some surprises - hopefully