Spot a shrimp - win a prize

fishmosy

I think Callan has found it (third time lucky indeed). PM me mate to arrange your prize.

For those who still haven't spotted it, its a shrimplet (small), newly hatched, that is more red and white rather than black and white, almost dead centre of the picture. I'll post a pic with it circled tomorrow. Until then, enjoy trying to spot it. Or, as in Ozshrimp's case, not.

• Like 1

I think Callan has found it (third time lucky indeed). PM me mate to arrange your prize.

For those who still haven't spotted it, its a shrimplet (small), newly hatched, that is more red and white rather than black and white, almost dead centre of the picture. I'll post a pic with it circled tomorrow. Until then, enjoy trying to spot it. Or, as in Ozshrimp's case, not.

This was the most entertaining comp in ages! especially when Oz joined in. provided many shits and giggles. Good stuff man!

• Like 2

Here is the official answer and I'm sure you'll agree Callan had it circled after his third attempt. :music:

show_zeb_1.thumb.jpg.3facabdf9c2ec95b742

show_zeb_2.thumb.jpg.44c42de1b1247318b4f

Quite obvious now it has been pointed out, hey? :giving-up:

show_zeb_1.thumb.jpg.3facabdf9c2ec95b742

show_zeb_2.thumb.jpg.44c42de1b1247318b4f

• Like 1

Drats, too late.

But I would have got it wrong anyway :morequestions:

What can I say Fishmosy with the great prize you have offered, I had to give it a red hot go. Thanks for the competition and the great prize. It is very much appreciated and it was as others have said quite entertaining.

• Like 1