Hello to you all

sajica

I thought I'd drop in and say Hi, welcome myself and to join ANOTHER fish forum, well not fish but shrimp... You get the idea.

I'm sure a few of you guys already know me from Perth Cichlid Society, ANGFA and Aquarium life. I'm not sure what to say but, I keep Red Cherries (Bite me) and Yellow Cherries (We all start somewhere). Obviously looking to expand that collection a bit later down the track. I have an interest in native fish, so native shrimp are an extension of that and I finally have some tanks where shrimp can work without becoming food for hungry rainbows.

I look forward to hanging out, talking shrimp and hopefully meeting a few of you.

Chris

I have lost track of how many forums I have joined for specific things.....

You're not alone. I have Mountainbiking forums, Yoyo forums, Computer/ Overclocking forums, Motorbike forums. I'm on WAY too many forums so I'm always a little apprehensive to join another forum but I figure this one would be a nice addition :p

Welcome to SKF mate,

nothing wrong with the red and yellow cherries :)

im sure you will find this forum most useful in you future journey with shrimp keeping :)

Hi Mate, Cherries are the best:cheerful: they are making a come back at the moment. Good things are happening with them. Welcome to our forum SKF ENJOY!

welcome sajica... your not on rotorburn by any chance are you ;) haha enjoy SKF, it's very helpful!

Welcome to SKF :D

This is the best forum by far :P