Tapatalk issue

revolutionhope

hey maybe a dumb question perhaps i just need to update tapatalk since the server migration? anywat i keep seeinf symbols and misc. letters such as

and linkurl etc and other rubbish where there is meant to be code. is there another app i should use or is it because i need to update tapatalk or is tapatalk just incompatible with the new forum? love n peace will

I'm using tapatalk and stuff is showing properly. That said, the backend stuff is fairly new from tapatalk so may be a bug that I need to alert them to. Can you guys post a screenshot of what you are talking about and include what mobile OS and tapatalk version you are using and I'll follow it up for you.

I just updated tapatalk with some bug fixes. See how that goes.

Edited by NoGi

android version 4.4.2 tapatalk 4.14.1 (latest available android version) galaxy note 2 i can't take screenshots unfortunately as i broke the button required while i was replacing another broken part. (now i have to use an application to lock my screen/phone lol)

heres a copypaste of tonys post from his shrimp pix :-)

sorry for the quality of the image                                                                                   

i my tanks are set up in this way : 1first layer volcanic lapilli high 3 cm , 2 layer with ada soil , water ro + salty shrimp gh + , alternating with mineral salt , add Brightwell Aquatics Florin Delta GH + while changing water , changes are made every 10-15 days , air filters double sponge , daily diet with a variety of boiled vegetables , seeds , leaves Indian almond , alder cones , nettle , mulberry

IMG_2728-001.JPG

IMG_2786-001.JPG

IMG_2794-001.JPG

IMG_2795-001.JPG

IMG_2813-001.JPG

IMG_2341.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2450.JPG

IMG_2458.JPG

IMG_2489.JPG

IMG_2526.JPG

OH DEAR! guess ill have to switch over to apple then :-(

OH DEAR! guess ill have to switch over to apple then :-(

​LOL no, just give the tapatalk guys a little bit of time. They would be working on a fix as we aren't the only ones that have reported this error.

When I put enters in for new paragraphs, they don't appear in the actual post. Here's an example. 778f682dfca61741eab3dc1db9bff2d8.jpg

Nah still no good it seems. May switch back to web browsing off my phone see if it makes it better.

Is there an update to the android client? I'll let them know this is still happening

I didn't. I was just checking the forum and I realised all the 'coding' (unsure of what to call it) was gone and I could see images again lol

• Like 1

i noticed some things have improved. i can see images in tapatalk niw which is an improvement. still some random oddities and omissions but there has been some improvement :-) thanks for that nogi!!