New logo maybe

NoGi

It was quite amusing when the guy that did the logo for me asked why we were changing the really cool logo we already had. He felt it was better than the one he draw for me lol

• Like 1

Maybe, but the guy's animated shrimp is much better. Almost photo like.

• HOF Member

I'm going to go against you all and say I think this logo is very plain. The Other new logo with 2 shrimp on top is much nicer and fuller. This new single shrimp just doesn't quite pop like the other one.

Ineke there is a 2 shrimp version in there it'll be used with the posters

I think what Ineke is saying is, she prefers the 2 shrimp logo over the single shrimp logo on the top of the forum.

• Like 1

I can do that as well but will look better on new forum software which is why I haven't yet.

• HOF Member

It would be worth trying the 2 shrimp header for the forum and get other opinions on it. I just think the single shrimp looks a bit empty

It would be worth trying the 2 shrimp header for the forum and get other opinions on it. I just think the single shrimp looks a bit empty

I actually prefer the single to the double on the forum. Clean and simple, not busy. Anyway, I've put the double shrimp up for a little bit.

• HOF Member

Mm mm you might be right Nogi. Let's see what the others think. It doesn't quite give the effect I thought it would.

Double shrimp logo is very nice one too!

I prefer the other one, but just because it's a little more compact, less page scrolling :wink:.

You guys should try it on the IP.Board theme.

The blue background and the new logo ... smashing.

I'll leave it up for a little bit longer before putting the other one back. Maybe I'll make the other one a little larger.

• Like 1

• HOF Member

Thanks JayC I have tried that and the impact is much better!

Well how about I just make that the default theme and people can change to the grey if they don't like it.

The grey now has the larger single shrimp image

Edited by NoGi
  • Like 1

that looks sh!t, sh!t hot! i love the new logos they are awesome!

• Like 1

This blue theme is works so well with the new logo. Gw nogi

• Like 1