Hello everyone!

Liverpool Creek

Hello everyone!

Some of you guys probably know me from other forums ( Jeff aka Fnqld)

I'm in the process of cleaning a couple tanks as I'm getting some shrimps from Boss Aquaria soon ( thanks Dean)

I'm new to keeping exotic shrimps- wish me luck :)

Once I get my camera working today, will post some pics of native Caridinides wilkinsi "Calman" & Zebra shrimps that I'm currently breeding.

cheers

Jeff

Hello everyone!

Some of you guys probably know me from other forums ( Jeff aka Fnqld)

I'm in the process of cleaning a couple tanks as I'm getting some shrimps from Boss Aquaria soon ( thanks Dean)

I'm new to keeping exotic shrimps- wish me luck :)

Once I get my camera working today' date=' will post some pics of native Caridinides wilkinsi "Calman" & Zebra shrimps that I'm currently breeding.

cheers

Jeff[/quote']

hey Jeff, welcome to SKF. Always love your plants (what little I have gotten from you has always been top botch) exotic shrimp are a fascinating addition to the hobby, as are some of our natives, I am sure you will enjoy the challenges it brings ;)

live to see some pics of the shrimp you have already, are these the zebra or false zebra?

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum mate.

so good to see you coming over to the dark side :applause:

shrimp keeping is a great hobby and im sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

look forward to seeing some pics when you are ready.

live to see some pics of the shrimp you have already, are these the zebra or false zebra?

These are true Zebra Shrimps.

Will upload pics this weekend.

And thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Am sure this forum will take off as shrimp keeping seems to be extremely popular these days.

Welcome Jeff. I am yet to order plants from you, but have heard nothing but rave reviews of your service and plants. Looking forward to your contributions to the shrimpie world.