Hi all ... From Sydney

plecofan09

Hi , everyone !

Just wanted to join this site to learn more about shrimps.

Let me introduce myself , I use to keep mainly L numbers but since have lost interest and about 1 yr ago started keeping shrimps now , i started with red cherrys but now have yellows , chocolate ,red rilli , orange cherry. Also have crs and CBS.

I'm now starting to select breed my cherrys and also im getting better at keeping higher grades crs and cbs.

Thats about it.

Welcome to SKF, and great to see you here. Great environment here to share and learn ! Be great to see pics of your shrimps and setup.

Welcome mate:) its a great forum with heps of knowledgable people to learn from so you came to the right place!

Hey mate' date=' welcome to SKF. What L numbers do you have/had?[/quote']

ok i had a fair few L numbers, but have sold most of them now.

i use to keep L134,L377,L046,L202 ,L278,L066,L201,L333,L129,L104,LDA01 think thts about all

i am only keeping now L270 ,L397,Peppermints L144 and my favourite L260 all are breeding, but i have been neglecting them latety and more into the shrimps now.

Best way to upload pics from phone is with the tapatalk app

yeah just downloaded it gonna try tonight after i put my boys to sleep.

Hi, welcome to SKF!

Sounds like a collection of shrimp you've got there! Someone has been bitten by the shrimp-hoarding bug ;)

ok i had a fair few L numbers' date=' but have sold most of them now.

i use to keep L134,L377,L046,L202 ,L278,L066,L201,L333,L129,L104,LDA01 think thts about all

i am only keeping now L270 ,L397,Peppermints L144 and my favourite L260 all are breeding, but i have been neglecting them latety and more into the shrimps now.[/quote']

Nice list mate, if you ever think of getting rid of them to get more shrimp, let me know.

yeah if you ever wnat to trade some peeps for shrimp let me know ;) haha i have had a pair of pepps for ages now with no luck breeding. only got them because i was going well with commons... alas no cute babies peppermints for me yet.

yeah if you ever wnat to trade some peeps for shrimp let me know ;) haha i have had a pair of pepps for ages now with no luck breeding. only got them because i was going well with commons... alas no cute babies peppermints for me yet.

just got to be patience with the peppermints , is the male always in the cave?

Hey man! How do the red rili shrimp go compared to red cherries? Are there any special needs?

i find them to be exactly the same , have a 3ft tank divided into 3 parts ,rili in one , cherry in the other crs and the other al doing really well.

just had a look last night and 2 female rili are berried.

Awesome!

What did you use as a divider? This just gave me ideas for my tank!

i made some dividers from lexan at work i will show you a pic soon when i find it on my phone.