Forgotten intro

blindfisherman

I just realised that I haven't introduced my self on here. Most people know me anyway but i figure now that uni has given me a breather I would take the time to post.

I'm Sam, originally from Port Lincoln in South Aus but studying in Sydney since 08. Currently studying engineering which has destroyed me with assignments this semester... I also work for a timber yard driving trucks and doing general labour for about 20 hour a week.

On top of that I keep 3 high tech planted tanks and 6 breeding tanks with cories, killifish, guppies, Endlers, bristlenose, crystal and a couple of cherry varieties

After exams (freedom in 3 weeks) I'm setting up a dedicated 4' tank divided with benibachi soil for a few different shrimp.

Welcome to the forum buddy.

What var of Cherries do you keep?

Welcome to the forum buddy.

What var of Cherries do you keep?

At the moment some reds, yellows and some selectively bred reds who are about to lose their home to the new set up.

Also have some with a blue tinge but I don't know if I can be bothered continuing with them or just buying some blues considering the current price compared to what it was a little while ago.

Hi Sam and welcome officially mate.

Sound like you a busy bee ;) can't wait to see the new setup!

Let me know if there are any shrimp you need to kickstart the program.

Hi Sam, Good luck man with the exams,and I know you enjoy our forum SKF

welcome mate... good to see you here and that you finally revealed who you are ;)