dead shrimp. :(((

morningdewdrops

Came home on Sunday to an almost total die out of my cherry shrimp in my nano tank! Poo.

Managed to save one shrimp though. Starting from scratch again now I guess. =O

No ideas! I wasn't away at all. They just died. Oh well! It was quite a small tank, so I thought maybe it was too hot, but it wasn't too warm on Sunday..

Bummer I'm out of choc cherries atm otherwise would have sent you some, assuming you are in Oz. Can't tell from using tapatalk.

Thanks for the thought nogi!

No, but I didn't know they weren't good for shrimp! Learn something new everyday.

Thats sad to hear, I was gonna suggest an aerosol of sorts to. I bombed for cochroaches once and lots a tank of cherries and my crs. Worst sight ever watching them twitching piled up in a corner of the tank. Forgot to turn the air pumps off and didnt know how to cover the tank properly 

When i bombed for cockroaches and stuff i emptied the tank cleaned it and sold it lol i had the shits and was devastated. 

If you ever need to bomb or anything there are ways to do it and only takes up to an hour to prep. 

Ah wait I skim read. I washed my tank. So I'm just thinking if I should start it in the same tank again. Sigh.

Find some seachem stability bactery starter or Sera Bio Nitrivec, this will help you establishing your tank quick. You should be able to have a good balanced tank in a week saving time on cycling.

• 2 weeks later...