new shrimp keeper from sydney

CNgo2006

hi all,

just a quick intro, i have been keeping crs and cbs for a couple of months now and really love them! i would love to try get some rarer cherries if possible. anyway still new at this hobby o hoping to learn from more experienced. .

thanks.

Welcome to SKF! There are certainly rarer shrimps around here but I'd advise you to keep your current CRS and CBS a bit longer before getting them. Cherries are a different matter as they are all tough and breed like rabbits.

Once you have become a paid premium member you will be able to access our classifieds area to see what's available. http://www.shrimpkeepersforum.com/forum/payments.php

Welcome to SKF. Great to have another member falling under the spell of shrimp keeping.:encouragement:

welcome to SKF ,ate, hope you stick around and find what your looking for, plenty of folk here with the right shrimp for you!

Welcome to the forum.

Premium memberships $12.50 but well worth it. You will have access to some of the best quality shrimp I've seen around at very very good prices. I've seen yellows, oranges, chocolates, Rillis and some nice quality Cherries up for sale.