Newbie here from Melbourne West :)

izzy

Hello everyone,

WOW, it's pleasure to be here and be part of this exciting Australian shrimp forum & meeting Dean today too.

The shrimp hobby is all new to me, so there will be a lot that i will need to learn before taking the next big leap :tears_of_joy:

I would like to thank Dean, for his time, tips and showing me his lovely shrimps in his display tank (drools :p)today. You've definitely made me eger to setup a tank now. Now its to time start selling off some fish :friendly_wink:

Cheers,

Sang

Welcome to SKF Sang! Your very lucky to get advice on keeping shrimp from the man himself and also glad he lead you to this site :).

See you around,

Loach

Hi Sang, welcome officially to SKF :triumphant:

it was great to meet you today also and im sure you will find all the info you need on here and if its

not here already just post up the question and there are plenty of people here that can help

with the answers...

enjoy mate

Welcome to the forum, Sang!

I'm jealous that you were able to see Dean's tanks in person, but hopefully now you'll be inspired to start your own tank and have some lovely photos to share with us all ;)

Welcome to SKF Sang, no wonder you are selling your L's. Let me know if you need a hand setting up your shrimp tanks.

Ace

Hey ya and welcome to the forum!

Another West Melbournian, How exciting :D

It's strange how once you get into the world of shrimp, Fish no longer have that appeal anymore isn't it ?

Hello Sang, welcome to SKF, I am so envious of you being able to see Deans Tank Enjoy our forum.

Welcome Sang, I totally agree Deans display tank is amazing. All of those Taiwan Bees. I almost had to ask for a mop as I was drooling badly :)

+1 on the jealousy factor (must head to melbourne one day... now to see if my mexican passport is still valid) welcome to the forum though ;)