GotCrabs Mr Aqua 12g Bookshelf V.2

GotCrabs

i know you just want to copy me and start again, you can just admit that Mr Crabs

but yea if your not happy with the tank, just start again, its what i did, but if it goes bad, im done lol

• Like 1

i know you just want to copy me and start again, you can just admit that Mr Crabs

but yea if your not happy with the tank, just start again, its what i did, but if it goes bad, im done lol

When I grow up, I want to be you Perpsy.

Jungle look is great! I love the mass of bolbitis in my crs tank. Makes it more interesting trying to locate the shrimp.

Maybe start a second tank?? Mosses can grow like mad a become jungle like after awhile.

Bolbitis is a sweet looking plant isn't it, I had a mass bunch of it that I sold off, kinda wish I didn't now, no actually I do wish I didn't, haha, also had a mass load of Needle Leaf Java Fern, looked crap hot too, massive bunch of it all together.

You can always have a combination of both. I have my bolbitis on driftwood with subwassertang and needle leaf Java tied too. My peacock has grown up the wall and gives a different look/perspective. Most of the mosses do well in low light so will still thrive under shade of bolbitis.

Flame moss is a favourite of mine, and my shrimplets, as it has a different growth habit and is a little more interesting.

Before ripping your current setup down, maybe just consider adding to what you already have?!?

Sure it'll be great however you decide to go.

But when in doubt just ask yourself "what would perplex do?" Lol

• Like 3

good questions, what would perplex do....

well perplex isnt getting any of those plants, so your not doing a very good job at following him

• Like 1

good questions, what would perplex do....

well perplex isnt getting any of those plants, so your not doing a very good job at following him

Smoke ya crack pipe elsewhere Perplexus!