New Forum Look

skfadmin

Personally I'm not a fan of Red, but the colours suit the forum very well I think. I'm mainly using tapatalk so I don't really see it :)

I have to say awesome work to everyone involved! :triumphant:So when are we getting SKF merchandising? ;)
It looks very professional! I really love how the look of the new logo! Very professional and creative
Its a great job done by the whole team. Loving design of forum and all the logo's.WELL DONE
Glad you guys like it! Im loving it too :)

Personally I'm not a fan of Red' date=' but the colours suit the forum very well I think. I'm mainly using tapatalk so I don't really see it :)[/quote']

Haha, shame you cant see the awesome logo on tapatalk :(

I like our new logo etc, But I feel kind of threatened by the red colour,( hot colour) I think something in deep grean( restful on the eyes) would be better? I am still blown away by all the work that you guys have done, and don't think that it isn't appreciated. Thanks everyone.

That's for that Wayne. Nogi has a King Kong theme in the works. Try it out and see if that's for you.

All feedback are welcome! :victorious:

Wayne, burgundy/red is the default theme and where most of the current improvement effort is being focused. That said, feel free to use the default or one of the other themes. There will eventually be multiple themes, we just need time to complete one before moving onto the next.

Hi Nogi, I am now running your King Kong theme I like it, far more restful Great guy's Regards

Cheers guys. Let me know of any bits that I may have missed. Also, now you have the choice of SKF Red, SKF King Kong, SKF Blue Bolt and Default.

And thanks heaps for adding the bluebolt on the banner ....makes me smile everytime I see it !

For all those fans of the colour blue, the bluebolt theme is now at a stage where i think its good enough for use :). If anyone decides to use it, please be on the lookout for things you dont like/colour mistakes and ill have them fixed asap ;).

I switched to the king kong theme and it looks great:) cheers guys good work!

Wow, you guys have been busy!! I haven't been online for awhile... my 2 cents worth... I've tried all the themes, my preference is the King Kong... easy on the eye. Top work guys, I love it.