Hi from Melbourne

OhSoFishy

Have been keeping the red cherry shrimps for a while now and I find them fascinating to watch and just started keeping a few crystal red shrimps which I find very attractive. Apart from the shrimp keeping I also have a display tropical planted tank with different types of tetra fish and a couple breeding tank mainly containing different types of bristlenose catfish.

I hope to learn more on how to keep the cyrstal red shrimps and other shrimps. Cheers John

Thanks guys for the welcome. Where do I post photo's in the introduction section or is there some other place in the forum which I cannot see at the moment.

Hey mate welcome to SKF!

At the moment your a probationary member. Just means for a day or so you'll have limited access to the forum, Just to let people introduce themselves at let us get to know you.

After a few days and posts more will open up and allow you to view other parts of the forum.

I hope you enjoy the place as much as the rest of us do!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome Triggs,

I like to show some of my Red Cherry Shrimps living with my BN and the few Cyrstal Red Shrimps that I have.

P1050017.jpgP1050004.jpgP1050036.jpgP1050024.jpg

post-490-13990984639_thumb.jpg

Hi Sprae,

Thanks for the nice comments. As you probably know the adults show more intense red colour as they mature and the females show it more than the males. In regards to painting them red that would be a painstaking job since there are over 500 cherries in there.

Welcome to Skf mate. Nice pics ;)

I'm sure you will find all the info needed to keep CRS.

If you can't find some info just ask the question.

Enjoy.

welcome OSF... thats a lot of cherries, i remember when i had lots of them in one of my tanks... always so busy!