I'm sooo clever

ineke

• HOF Member

I thought it about time to take out some more male juvies from my breeding/growout tanks so i caught out 12 likely little fellows yesterday and settled them into a nice new tank . all went well and I was congratulating myself on getting pretty good at this sexing thing- well about time too after 2 years!

I checked all my tanks as usual this morning and one of the little fellas in the new tank came out proudly showing me a belly full of berries! Yay me I'm so good NOT! On the bright side my shrimp are happily breeding away again despite my interventions!

Oh, well, never mind! I'm not much better, Ineke!

I even struggle sexing endlers sometimes. :happy:

Oh Ineke, we are too similar at times.

Congratulations on the bubs, at least if she was selected she must have been desirable!

Great to hear they are breeding again!!

• Like 1

Did you have your glasses on Girl???

I could go harder here, but its a case of the pot calling the Kettle black. I Cant talk

Bright side, you have a new breeding tank LOL

Bob

• Like 1

• HOF Member

Oh Bob is that the best you can do! You have mellowed while you were away lol! I will get the hang of this one day- just don't know if I have that long left!

Jeez Ineke, you're 60 not 100, got plenty of time left, unless it takes you another 40yrs to figure it out, lol :lol:

• Like 1

• HOF Member

LOL Squiggs  sometimes I feel 100 ! -can I blame my eyes and pretend I'm not slow just can't see too well??? 

Sounds like a reasonable excuse to me, so you're just blind, not dumb... Ummm I mean not slow, lol :lolu:

• Like 1

Ooh ooh. I have bad eyes too!!

Not slow either! :)

• Like 1