Mr Aqua 12G Bookshelf Tank Clip

GotCrabs

Took a clip of my Mr Aqua 12G Bookshelf earlier just to show you all what it looks like in besides a photo, everything is going well, nice and healthy, slightly crammed and packed but that's OK.

Tank mates are Red Cherry Shrimp, Yellow Cherry Shrimp, Crystal Red Shrimp, Chameleon Shrimp, Darwin Algae Shrimp, Common Bristlenose, plant life is Anubias Nana Petite, Anubias Nana, Broad Leaf Java Fern, Needle Leaf Java Fern, Bolbitis Heudelotii, Christmas Moss, hardscape is Malaysian Driftwood.

I use an Eheim 2213 External Canister with API Bio Chem Zorb and I use AquaGreen's Dinosaur Pee and Spit on a daily basis.

Foods, I use Boss Aquaria's Shrimp Crack, Shrimp Booster, Shrimp Snow.

Tank temperature is 22c, was 24c but took it down yesterday when I did a clean, water changes are every Sunday, light period is 6 hours with a BeamWorks 90cm LED.

Anyway, here it is, take a look, feel welcome to comment, cheers.

Bolt, welcome to the forum, it's really good here, no big heads or keyboard warriors.

You have no idea how much crap I've been through to get the tank to this stage, haha, very happy with how it is right now, stoked actually, the film shows it greener than what it really is, but you get the idea though of how the tank is, plants are growing so well, don't realise how well they are going until you take them out and see all angles of them.

Mate this tank looks brilliant. And good to know what ferts you are adding that aren't detrimental to your shrimp.

That's certainly a few shrimp varieties in one tank, must be amazing to shrimp stare at!!!!

Mate this tank looks brilliant. And good to know what ferts you are adding that aren't detrimental to your shrimp.

That's certainly a few shrimp varieties in one tank, must be amazing to shrimp stare at!!!!

I've found AquaGreen's Dino range really good and safe, I've tried API ranges before and had issues, couldn't speak more highly of AquaGreen's Dino range,

Yeah I know ppl say don't mix certain shrimp with others but I'm not looking to breed for wealth, I just enjoy seeing them all together in the one tank cruising around and doing their daily routine I guess, makes them hard to see as things are so grown and crammed and closed in but hey could be worse right?

Not the best quality of footage but you get the idea though.

nice

tip -  rotate your phone when your take videos :P

Shut up Perp'etrator', I know that now, haha.

Edited by GotCrabs

Not too much <3 I hope, I'm innocent and pure...

pure.. hahaha sure.. if thats what you want to tell everyone :O

pure.. hahaha sure.. if thats what you want to tell everyone :O

Ease up, I have needs, just watching The Girl Who Played With Fire on SBS2, Noomi Rapace, smokin' hot!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...