Chitinolytic bacterial disease?

buck

tumblr_nhspfwChc71qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

Chitinolytic bacterial disease, Shell disease, Brown spot disease, Black spot disease, Burned spot disease, Rust disease? A few of my snowballs are coming down with this. im not sure if it was the new shrimp but its a little sus that after I added them to the tank I have an out break ive never had before. has any one got any tips?

my ammonia was up a little at.25ppmish Nitrate and Nitrite 0 Kh 71-89 tds 177 temp is 26. So fare i have droped 1/3 of the water, boiled so cholla wood and added the water to the 1/3 water replacement to get some tannins in there. And added 2 caps of prime to the system to drop the ammonia quickly. I could probably drag a portable ac in to drop the temp down if its going to help

i d also boil Afew almond leaves and make a concentrate almond leave tea and add it in little bits to ur whole system

I'd also add alittle bit of internal parasite clear just Incase it helps the shrimp

Ok ive been snapping away geting post mortem pics and some on live shrimp, a couple off them look like its turned white and is fading out so im hopefull my cholla log tea has worked i reboiled them and added the water and the logs to the tank so fingers crossed they pull through. Praying my ial turn up tomorrow and I can get them in there too.