Disciples Tank Journal

Disciple

16 hours ago, fernselvis said:

Hi Disciple

I wanted to go down the Taiwanese way but didn't find enough information on setting to setup (if you have some info let me know).

I dont really now 100% the way its done as I dont use the method myself. It was explained to me.

So the glass divider is suppose to be 6 inches high and there should only be enough space from the back to fit the under gravel filter so there is no gaps on the sides. Depend on the brand you use you may need to cut and modify the UGF.

On top of this you have some media. I was recommended the Marine pure cubes cut done to size. On top of this you can put on your soil. They usually have a sponge filter or two for additional filtration.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

hey @Disciple are you making those dividers yourself with the mesh in the cut outs ? 

Also curious type of stainless steel mesh your using ? 

Edited by OzShrimp

2 hours ago, OzShrimp said:

hey @Disciple are you making those dividers yourself with the mesh in the cut outs ? 

Also curious type of stainless steel mesh your using ? 

I got it made when I was in Singapore on Holiday. Not sure what type of mesh it is but the guy I ordered from said it was fine for Aquariums.

9 hours ago, Disciple said:

I got it made when I was in Singapore on Holiday. Not sure what type of mesh it is but the guy I ordered from said it was fine for Aquariums.

Are they removable partitions? Looks very schmick. I love the look of it. I'll be making a short trip to Singapore soon. Would you be able to send me more details about the partitions and builder, etc?

24 minutes ago, jc12 said:

Are they removable partitions? Looks very schmick. I love the look of it. I'll be making a short trip to Singapore soon. Would you be able to send me more details about the partitions and builder, etc?

I have them glued in.

Go to Aquarist Chamber and order it from Alvin Chan. You give him the measurements and he gets his guy to do it and you can pick it up in a couple of days. I guess it depends how long you are there for so if you need it quick just request it. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just testing Shrimpy pops on my PRL and OEBT. Enjoy.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel if you like the video. Cheers.

• Like 4

• 8 months later...

Just a quick update video of my Blue Bolts.

• Like 1