Hello from Sydney

MrShrimp

Hi everyone, I've heard Alot of good stuff about this website so I'm going to try it out. I am now keeping high grade CBS and CRS , blue and yellow cherries. I will be buying my first snow ball in a few days. I'm always looking for new breeds but it seems they are very hard to find. Can any one tell me how I can contribute to this website to access the Classifield . Thanks

Welcome to SKF,

glad you are hearing good things about the forum. sounds like a nice collection of shrimp you have already.

look forward to seeing some pics

Thx dean,loach,fishnoob23, fishmosy for ur reply. After my new tank cycles, I'll have more time to be on this forum. So much hardware n stuff to get ATM .

Welcome to SKF Andrew, would love to see some pics when you get your tank setup:D

To accsess the BSS you have to pay a small fee of $12.50 with goes towards keeping the forum running.

To find that you go to settings then look under my account and click on paid subscriptions.

:)

Hi Andrew ENJOY SKF the best forum for shrimp keepers

Welcome to skf mate enjoy your time here please feel free to ask as many questions as you want and to share pics and all of your info aswell

Hi Andrew! Welcome to SKF :D

Sounds like you have a great collection of shrimp there. I'd love to see some photos, especially when you get your new snowball! :p

Hey mate welcome to the forum.

I'm sure the place will live up to what you've been told. This really is an awesome forum!

To become a premium member and access the classifieds all you have to do is click the 'settings' tab up the top of the page and scroll down once settings page loads on the side menu until you find the 'paid subscriptions' link.

Look forward to reading your posts/threads. Welcome to the forum!