Introduction - Shrimpy Daddy

Shrimpy Daddy

Hello everyone!!! :)

Firstly, I would like to thanks the forum owner invited me to join this wonderful forum and provided me a personal section for sharing my shrimp keeping knowledges. In addition, I am so glad to see quite a few of my Aussie mates active in this forum. :)

Some of you may have know, I am the sole contributor for ShrimpyDaddy.com blog. The main objective of this blog is to share true information of this fairly new hobby to the world. When I first started shrimp keeping 5 years ago, there are so much information on the Internet that are mostly neither scientific nor true. During the first year of shrimp keeping, I suffered a lot by believing those information. Hence, about two years ago, I decided to start this blog to share my knowledges and the true information to the shrimp keeping community. In this way, shrimp keeper will not suffer what I experienced before and no one will cause death to the innocent shrimp again.

After you have read my blog, if you have any questions or would like me to conduct any other test, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers. ^^

Shrimpy Daddy

• Like 4

Hi welcome again to SKF. Looking forward to seeing the info you share with us.

What would you say is the number one myth that shrmpkeepers get caught out by? Or that you got caught out by?

What normally a shrimp keeper will be caught by and I used to be a normal shrimp keeper too.

Definitely great to see you here Hyoushoku, you've definitely been a big help to me in the past. I'm so glad to see you wealth of knowledge & dedication to the love of shrimp is here with us. :thumbsu:

Edited by Squiggle

Definitely great to see you here Hyoushoku, you've definitely been a big help to me in the past. I'm so glad to see you wealth of knowledge & dedication to the love of shrimp is here with us. :thumbsu:

I'm really glad that I can help you and also the shrimp keeping community. ^^

• Like 1

Forgot to mentioned this.

Frequently, I got feedback about my blog post or forum reply is too hard to understand. I have this problem of typing in "brain dumping" manner and may started to blabber too much technical or scientific terms. (^_^")y

When anyone don't understand what I am trying to say, please feel free to check with me and, I will try to explain them in a more layman manner. 

Cheers.

Shrimpy Daddy

Lol, I'm sure you'll be fine dude, if I can understand what you "blabber" on about then I'm sure everyone here will catch on pretty quick & if it's one thing we love here, it's asking & answering questions! :thumbsu:

Edited by Squiggle

• 1 year later...
  • NoGi unpinned this topic