Sign in to follow this  
NoGi

Another Blue Cherry

NoGi

Playing around with some extension tubes on the macro.

• Like 2

NoGi

Berried

• Like 1

Squiggle

Very cool dude, great work! :thumbsu:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• sdlTBfanUK
      You should be able to tell the difference when they colour up a bit as those 2 type look quite different/distinctive patternwise! If you can't tell then put them in one tank and let them grow a bit bigger or just colour up a bit more then you will be able to tell and move one set to a different/seperate tank! Probably if they are small then there isn't much likelyhood of them crossbreeding as they are too young? Welcome to the forum! Simon
    • Panda
      Evening Guys,    I had a shipment (small one) arrive today, but the sender has mixed my King Kongs and Black Pintos in the same bag. Is there an easy tell tale as to which is which? (rather small juvies) These are my first bee's and really wanted to keep things separate for now. Thanks in advance.
    • jayc
      Only anything smaller than a neon tetra. They are unlikely to catch them however. Bottom dwellers are most at risk. But if your pleco is larger than a neon tetra size, it should be fine. Just keep the Long Arm well fed.
    • Dave
      If you want some special local NT Shrimps, email me aqua.green(at)bigpond.com there are other small shrimps in the top end no one has tried.  If you can get me into Kakadu there are some really nice shrimps on and at the base of the Arnhem Land Escarpment. Many would be good in the aquarium trade.   Kakaducarididae_revision.pdf
    • nostone
      I have a question, I have some new Murray river long arm shrimp, does anyone have any experience about keeping these guys in a tank with fish? What sized fish will they try and eat? (Or better yet successful catch) I also have a new bristlenose pleco in the tank, they're a little slower and placid, will they eat him?