Exciting times in my shrimp room

ineke

Awesome pics Ineke!! You've some stunning shrimplets, well on the way to pinto!

• Like 1

• HOF Member

Thanks guys. One of the new blue babies has proper white pinto markings down its back- hope they survive in their new tanks. It is very exciting to suddenly find these shrimp in my tanks when I wasn't actually trying to breed them. Thanks must go to BB as I'm sure the mothers must come from his MONGRELS :)

• Like 1

Wowee, awsom shrimp room :-) Shrips are looking great...to be true pinto, besides pattern, the coloration needs to be identical to TB's.... You're only 1-2 generations away...

• HOF Member

Thanks BB. So I take it I should breed these back to my TB? The little blue guy I just found - not the one pictured - looks much better as far as markings and colour. As soon as its big enough for the camera to focus on it I will show you so hopefully you can help me with the direction I need to take. As I have already stated I am pretty sure these babies are from your bloodlines - unless they spontaneously appear when TB and Tibee get together. :)

Great to hear that you are re invigorated after your break and the shrimp look amazing.

I know how you feel about going in no set direction with breeding.

I have been doing some silly things lately and lost alot of shrimp but the upside is i know what i want to do now just gotta get my back surgery done this week and get the cash up to buy what i need to take it to the next level.

Sorry for going on about myself but after reading your thread and especially seeing the pics i feel inspired to move forward.

Thank you.

Cheers mick

• Like 1

• HOF Member

LOL I just read your post on your thread before I read mine! Yes it's great when you get back into it especially when things haven't gone the way it should have. Now all my culls from my " Rainbow" tank are no longer taking up space I can get back into serious stuff!

• Like 1