Hello

TN96

Hey everyone,

I've just recently got into shrimp keeping.

I'm really interested in crystal red shrimps (I think they're referred to as CRS).

I'm assuming this is the perfect forum on advice for shrimp keeping and buying/selling shrimp. :D

Cheers,

Thien

Welcome to the forum mate.

You've def come to the best place, There are lots of very knowledgeable keepers and breeders here that are very nice people and will be more than willing to help you and share information.

As for the buy/sell/swap that section of the forum is reserved for premium members. You can sign up for this under the 'settings' tab on the top of the webpage. It's $12.50 for a year, which is not expensive considering the cheaper prices this site tends to have when compared with other buy/sell/swaps I've seen on other forums around the internet.

It's also a very nice way to thank the owner for creating this forum which allows us shrimp keepers a place to share discuss and show off our hobbies. Before this forum there wasn't really any Australian keepers forums, And this forum really is a great success and awesome place to come.

The money used from the premium memberships are used to help run and maintain this forum, Which really is a good cause as it is truly the best resource I've seen for shrimp around the web. The forum is very active with many new posts daily, VERY high quality shrimps for sale and a bunch of very nice members who are always more than willing to help.

Again, Welcome to the forum :encouragement:

Welcome fellow shrimper your in perfect place enjoy your time here you will learn heaps just ask

Hi mate and welcome to SKF, I would advise you to start at the easy end of shrimp keeping. Stay with the easy shrimp to keep like the Cherry shrimp until you have more experience. CRS/CBS can cost you lots of $$$$$$ before you can get your tanks set up properly, be paitient, in about 12 months time you should be well on the way. Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum! This is the right place to be for plenty of shrimply information! ;)

Do you have any shrimp at the moment? :)

• 2 months later...