.... yep, Im here too....

Mr_Docfish

I have noticed most of the users here are quality members from other forums - so no need for a full intro as to who I am......

Ill be considering sponsorship for my online store once I have had a chance to discuss it with Dean.....:cool-new:

Cheers

Oliver

Hi Oliver, great you could make it to SKF, happy you are considering to be one of our sponsors ENJOY!

G'Day Oliver, we're blessed with royalty ! For those who's not acquainted with Oliver, he owns WA's best aquarium store and has an unbelievable wealth of knowledge ! 30-40 years of experience, and a great guy !

Huge welcome to SKF !

Welcome to the forum mate.

You'll love this place, Full of enthusiasts who love their hobby. Great atmosphere and lots of great people.

Nice to have another member with such experience and knowledge. Really awesome you're here!

Yes I am still a softy for Aponos.... but my collection has taken a hit due to lack of care for the tank over the last year (busy trying to push the shop out of the GEC) now things are back to normal (and better than before) im trying to re-build the tank without ripping it apart..... ill be looking for a few species in about 3-6 months time....

I have promised Graeme for ever that I will send some over for the 2 of you, one day the slacko might get his finger out, you can not rush these things!!!

Nag and I will get around to sending 3 or 4 species over, but you will have to nag.

Bob