geophagus orange head tapajos

smicko

Another new addition to the fish room. These pics are from the day they arrived, i will get new ones soon enough.

I am hoping for ten different species by this time next year.

Cheers mick

DSC_0077_zps67gkkupu.jpgDSC_0079_zps4vfbnqxu.jpg

A smaller version

DSC_0078_zpsxanpxlnd.jpg

Edited by smicko

Awesome! They must look amazing once they've settled in! That orange is vibrant even on day one!

Thanks peeps, unfortunately I found the two bigger orange heads dead the other morning. They got whitespot two days before,i tried salt the first day then a waterchange and meds the next day and the following morning they were dead.

The strange thing is that the leucos in the same tank havent showed any signs of it.

Cheers mick

Sorry about the deaths Mate, I find this can happen on change of seasons, I will normally avoid buying any fish at this time of year. It may be best to wait another Month or so.

I can't help myself lol, my wife's salt water tank is just about ready and I'm getting a pair of discus this weekend haha.

Cheers mick

Sorry to hear of your losses smicko!! Discus are wonderful fish, look forward to seeing pics next week!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry about your loss mate, they weren't showing any signs of white spot before they left my place :( sorry mate :(