My Tiger colections

Kandake

Nice to meet you all guys.... I want to share some of my tiger colections..... :)

I aldready keep them for about 2 years.....

In my opinion, tigers shrimps are beautifull and have a great adaptive ability in a wide range water parameters..... Hope you all enjoy....

Any comments and questions is welcome....

Happy shrimpping......hehehehe

Black tiger orange eyes

btoe.jpg

Royal blue tiger

tiger5.jpgtiger6.jpgtiger1.jpg

Normal and super tigers

tiger-1.jpg

tangerine tigers

tangerine1.jpgtangerine4.jpg

white tiger not to good patern hehehe

whitetiger2.jpg

post-92-139909856505_thumb.jpg

wow that blue tiger has such deep colour... do you have more pictures of these?

would you be able to share some pictures and information on your setup?

Amazing shrimp!!! I would also like to see some pics and info of your setup, it must be good to produce some beauty`s like these.

wow these are amaizing, are any of these in aus?

Great collection of tiger shrimps Dake! Keep those pics coming.What are your water parameters for keeping them?
Thx' date=' I keep them in 2 diffrent parameter, first at pH :7,2GH : 5dgh
Great collection of tiger shrimps Dake! Keep those pics coming.What are your water parameters for keeping them?
Thx bro, I keep them in 2 difference parameter, first at pH : 7.0-7.2GH : 5Tds : 130Tempt 24-25CAnd PH : 6,5GH : 3Tds : 80Temp : 24-25CThey breede well in both parameters...

i'm happy to be seeing these are kept by a few keepers in parameters similar to what am already achieving, might be time to branch out ;)

So nice! Do u keep any other shrimp? What food do the tigers particularly like? And do u find any tiger particularly hard to keep? Thanks for sharing they are awesome!

Thx all really apreciate your comments.......

So nice! Do u keep any other shrimp? What food do the tigers particularly like? And do u find any tiger particularly hard to keep? Thanks for sharing they are awesome!
Thx, yes I do I keep PRL red bee /black bee, white bee, taiwan bee and neocaridina species...Tiger like blood worm very much, but they do love comercial shrimps food that base on meat.... Tigers shrimps are very easy to keep, they really strong just pay attention on feeding them, because they are more aggreviserather than red bee shrimps

Love the tigers.

I've noticed that growing shrimp commercially has taken off in Indonesia (for example there was an article in Amazonia magazine on it).

Do you know if they are also growing the native species such as the sulawesi shrimp, for example the Cardinal shrimp?

thanks for sharing those amazing shrimp photos mate, and thanks for letting us all know the water parameters. great info for us all.

would love to see some pics of the PRL :encouragement:

Love the tigers.

I've noticed that growing shrimp commercially has taken off in Indonesia (for example there was an article in Amazonia magazine on it).

Do you know if they are also growing the native species such as the sulawesi shrimp' date=' for example the Cardinal shrimp?[/quote']

Yes that's right.....

Indonesian native species (sulawesi shrimps) are now breed by hobiis in a large size, the rights method to handle them have been revelaed now.......

Nowadays, caridina cf baulbuti (green, orange, black ,zebra) is on the progrees, and I'm on it..... Waiting the shrimps arrive from native hunter......

Thanks for the info. Would love to see pictures once you get them.
your welcome bro, today i think i will got the shrimpss.... hope they alll arrive safety to my house.....heheheheh