Guess the colour

petfish

Bare bottom tanks don't tend to show the shrimps colours well, plus diff WP . Where they recently acclimatise ? And what colour are they ?

post-846-0-97129800-1407020198_thumb.jpgfire red female which I need a mate for.

Edited by petfish

Best to perhaps discuss with the seller, and come to some compromise/arrangement,,...

• HOF Member

I agree with BB speak to the breeder. I must say I have recently noticed some very poor quality shrimp being offered for sale - not here on Facebook- it is a pity that low grade shrimp are being offered as good shrimp. If culls are being offered then they should be offered as culls. This is especially noticeable with the Rilis there doesn't seem to be a standard for them .

Can't help but chime in.... Since joining this forum I have never been disappointed with my purchases.

Got burned by vendors on other avenues. Go the SKF code of conduct!

PS sorry that your cherries did not colour up as promised :-(

It looks like 'sun kissed' them very briefly!

Maybe try putting something dark in the tank to see if they colour up a bit more.

do NOT ask who i got them from as i do NOT name and shame , just saying newb be wary.

Fair enough, but do give the seller an opportunity to make amends..etc. We all make mistakes ..... even me, oh hang on, I was later proven right. Lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pete, I have a feeling these are the Sunkist that I sold you &, as I have already said in the PM to you when you asked me about them, I will gladly replace any that you are unhappy with. :thumbsu:

Also, my WP are below, if yours are not close to these then that could be causing the lack of colour. Can you post up your WP?

pH - 7.4

GH - 7dGH

KH - 3dKH

Nitrates - <5ppm

Ammonia - 0ppm

Nitrite - 0ppm

Temp - 23°

• Like 1

Well done on coming forward and offering to put things right.

Only on SKF.  :thumbsu:  :goodjob: