SKF welcomes Bigbear to our community

skfadmin

Hi everyone I've posted up some pics of the tanks can't wait till I get my yellow cherrys into there new home hope it's this weekend my second nano has been cycling for a month this Sunday yip eeeeee lol should be ready to go

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone well it's happ I've just seen that one of my red cherry shrimp is going to have some babies yippee yahoo can't wait very exited lol

Congrats mate! It's always brilliant to find a berried mumma in the tank!

But, as we say on SKF, pics or it didn't happen! :)

Thanks bud ill try and get a pic if her it's a bit hard with my iPad not the best for shrimp pics ESP up close

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I got some gb shrimp last Thursday from a very good friend of mine and I just had a good look at them and I see one of the girls is berried already OMG not even a week ya hooooooo I'm going to be a dady again yipeeeeeeeee

Edited by Bigbear
  • Like 1

Hi fish mosy I only have my iPad and its not to good at close up pics if I can get hold of a camera with a macro lens ill take some pics

I'm hoping my really good friend he is coming over for dinner on Thursday night he might bring his camera and take some pics for everyone to see lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I thought I'd better put a update on here I have been tied up with other suff of late lol anyways all my tanks have got lots of baby shrimp in there red cherrys are going crazy breeding yellows are the same baby's every where and to my surprise thanks to my eagle eye buddy who shall remain name less spotted some lovely baby gold bee shrimp in there tank so I think I must be doing something right lol it's great to see the baby shrimp in the tanks love the little devils

That's fantastic news dude, you must be a very proud daddy, but you know the saying, pic or it didn't happen! Lol :lol:

Well done Bigbear.

Looks like you have had good results ever since swapping to RO water.