Cherry Shrimp Breeding Project collections

poeticwinter

Currently my tank running ph 6.4 thinking to raise up the ph, but my tap water was high tds 800. what do u guys do for raising the ph? currently im using ro water + salty shrimp gh+

Lots food product for crs and taiwan bee, wonder what best food for this guys? currently im feeding bw spinach, and some times shirakura

I think my green cherry get saddle^^ would like to see what is throwing out :D

green_cherry.jpg

download.jpg

IMG_7662.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7673.jpg

IMG_7677.jpg

• Like 1

Your collection is growing and growing and growing!! Time for a bigger house now!!  :D

You say your tap water has high TDS, but what is it's pH? That looks like a buffering soil so will be holding the pH down, you could maybe remove a portion (1/4 - 1/2) of it over time to allow the pH to raise. Only then you may lose some stability as a result. Would recommend you remove your shrimp whilst doing it though, in case of any spikes.

They seem to be moulting and breeding in these conditions though, so might be worth leaving the system as is!!

:goodjob: Congrats, Emerald is a stunner!! Shes making me green with envy!!

Awesome stuff, definitely looks like you have an amazing collection, well done! :thumbsu:

• Like 1

Your shrimp are looking awesome.

• Like 1

hahaha wish can get bigger house!!! still long progress.... ph my tap water 7.4. im using ro for my cherry too thats why is low ph and using benibachi soil. may be ill change water slowly to raise the ph as they are not breeding really well as my crystal. might because water ph as other wp is already good for cherry. show me your green :)

Your collection is growing and growing and growing!! Time for a bigger house now!! 

You say your tap water has high TDS, but what is it's pH? That looks like a buffering soil so will be holding the pH down, you could maybe remove a portion (1/4 - 1/2) of it over time to allow the pH to raise. Only then you may lose some stability as a result. Would recommend you remove your shrimp whilst doing it though, in case of any spikes.

They seem to be moulting and breeding in these conditions though, so might be worth leaving the system as is!!

:goodjob: Congrats, Emerald is a stunner!! Shes making me green with envy!!

I can't wait to see you getting your 1st shrimp rack :-) LOL....it'll happen.

• Like 1

I did bought a rack 5 tier heavy duty support 350kg / shelf already. and put 8 fish tank in there soon. at the moment only 3. need to move some fish tank and buy new aquarium for new shrimp tank lol. but all manual water changes as i dont understand plumbing and hate plumbing always hard for me :D

I can't wait to see you getting your 1st shrimp rack :-) LOL....it'll happen.

.... i dont understand plumbing and hate plumbing always hard for me :D

You'll figure it out! If I can do it, anyone can! :)

• Like 1