A little rack never hurt anyone

buck

tumblr_nndwyrkRRT1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg there are still heaps of yellows ro get out of what id like to be my crs tank, the crs still aren't playing the game much to my disappointment. I cut my brownie ghost in to 5 plants to grow out too :D Edited by buck
  • Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buck

• Squiggle

• Disciple

• newbreed

tumblr_nndw9vm8EV1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

Ive started kicking my yellows of the little system and there now in a tank above there old tank. There now breeding happier then ever. I culled about 20 males last night while they where dancing, It made it so much easyer.

• Like 1

Nice shrimp Buck. Those yellows look very nice. Well the crs is nice too lol.

What else you got in your rack nowadays? Also interested in see a full rack shot just cause I am nosy as.

• Like 2

So nosy!! Yeah show us your, er, shrimp rack!!

Hopefully the CRS get busy for you soon!!

• Like 1

Haha I only have a lonely female panda in with the snowballs, id love a boy for her but I haven't gotten around to harassing Brisbane keepers for a boy.

• Like 1

tumblr_nnx64gSVzK1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnx64nmTzU1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

The yellow tank ft one pygmy cory

• Like 2

tumblr_nnx649T2dv1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

The full rack shot, water change bucket lives next to rhe yellow tank bottom has my feeds, minerals and elixers. Chiller that has jist sprung leak fml And mini sump.

• Like 1

Nice. Lovey our yellow cherries. What size tanks are you using? Do you have a rack journal somewhere?

• Like 1

Cheers,This is my rack journal bro haha

• Like 1

That's what I am talking about!

What is in the left partition that is dark or is it empty?

Always imagined you had a big variety of shrimp and heaps of tanks in this rack. I guess the one you are setting up will be bigger.

How is the biospon filter going? And thanks for sharing.

Yeah its very slow progress with that one, ive been working heaps latly and just dont have the time to play with it.

I wish I had heaps more variety but this rack is tiny haha the 3 tanks are about 40l Each.

the dark tank has a few rainbows growing out and some native shrimp from teewah creek.

I think the bio spoon is great, its the only thing filtering the yellows and there doing great!

Edited by buck

Cool have to say that panda is very nice.

Edited by Disciple

Cleaned up the two baby tanks in anticipation for some new arrivals on the crs side.

tumblr_no2gfdC1BZ1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_no2gdjMBGX1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

Edited by buck
  • Like 1

Nice snowballs!

Edited by inverted
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No hooks? Is this the new Ziss breeder box? How is it compared to metacubes? Does it warrant that kind of price point?

• Like 1

just posted a review and ill be puting a meta cube together tomorrow morning and testing it next to the ziss so ill do a comparison review in a week or so when i see how it doing :jig:  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I got some cbs from asa really happy with how they look but I didn't read the full description and missed the "probably all males" part haha oh well. I also got a new green elements light for the tank, it's beautiful in person, but a bit blue in pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice Buck.

Hopefully you get lucky and a few turn out to be female.They look great.

ill need to et some better pics of the "crs: tank so you can get a feel for how much the mini pilia has grown, that stuff is like a weed when its happy!

ive finaly got my chiller working again, its heater broke, but age of aquariums to the rescue and its heating again! yay the temps were on 18 this arvo so that explain why every things been a little slow in the  tanks :(