• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buck

• Squiggle

• Disciple

• newbreed

Well done Buck, I've got a Teco chiller too, couldn't be happy with it, super quite. No need to sweat when it hit +30 degrees or more. The other day hit 40 on my back deck, shrimp tanks sitting on 22-23. You getting a nice little collection got there.

• Like 1

Cheers man, im so happy with the chiller! Im now torn between buying more tb and saving the coin for things for my rack Hahaha

• Like 1

Cheers man, im so happy with the chiller! Im now torn between buying more tb and saving the coin for things for my rack Hahaha

Man , I'm going through the same thing, I'm letting the shrimp wait, best to have tanks / rack fully setup

Edited by keego
  • Like 1

I had to edit it a little to bring out more detail. But I think it looks dope haha tumblr_niv91eHoYX1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

Edited by buck

• 2 weeks later...

So while I was feeding my shrimp last night I did a head count of the berried snow balls, 9… :dizzy:  yep 9, I guess that’s what happens when you get the water at a stable  temp and full of minerals (Boss balls and mineral powder).

Ill hope fully some time to get  pics tomorrow night because we all know it doesn’t count unless there are pics :pic:   

cheers man! its already a busy tank, I need to get my rack up and cycling asap. :psychotic: 

Wow that looks awesome!

More pics pls!

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_nkqi97kXbT1qjnrnyo1_500.jpg

One of the many snowball bubs

Edited by buck
  • Like 1