Pottential Blue cherry shrimp on my tank

poeticwinter

download_7.jpg

What do u think guys? i already noticed this blue since babies which i thought baby bluebolt lol.

• Like 1

Could be blue from chocolate, from rili, from black or carbon. Depends what you have in there with them.

Or did it arrive with others?

i only have black cherry, red, yellow, sunkist. in the same tank. will cross it with black hope can make it Navy blue as i love the colour!

• Like 1

• HOF Member

I would say that comes from your Black most of them carry a blue gene. Keep an eye out for more you are sure to get some.

You should really keep your different coloured cherries in different tanks as they will interbreed and you may end up with wild type cherries plus you lose your true colour lines. OR you can end up with some interesting types but once they start crossing it's hard to bring the true colur back. I have a huge number of culls that have interbred - they were in my large cull tank - now I have heaps of unwanted shrimp that I can't really do anything with -there are some nice ones in amongst them but I can't really reintroduce them to my breeding colony and they aren't interesting enough to try breeding any particular line with them. Just a little warning because they breed very quickly!

• Like 1

thanks for suggestion ineke. im thinking to getting rack as barely no space in this tiny flat. I wish have a house! but yeah i will looking for rack or more breeding box to separating them for sure

• Like 1