introducing the GREEN RILI

smicko

Hi all, another rili variant from daydream, enjoyady2esuv_zpsrlymkcq4.jpg2014-06-02_13.25.29_zps0franvsl.jpg

Edited by smicko
  • Like 3

• HOF Member

Great colour! Won't be long and we will need a showdown of Daydream's and BB's shrimp. An I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Great work there Daydream!

• Like 1

You've gotta be kidding!! That's incredible Daydream, absolutely awesome!

Hi all, another rili variant from daydream, enjoyady2esuv_zpsrlymkcq4.jpg2014-06-02_13.25.29_zps0franvsl.jpg

WOW!!!!! WAY TO GO DAYDREAM.

Great colour! Won't be long and we will need a showdown of Daydream's and BB's shrimp. An I'll show you mine if you show me yours! Great work there Daydream!

Firstly, that's awesome daydream....hope to see a colony of them soon...1st dibs. :-)

Ineke, there won't be a showdown, it's a hobby, not a competition. BUT, I only have emerald green rilli's

1BA1D007-4D39-482A-ACBA-2C1A448833E2-174

... Can't seem to post/see any emoticons.....but would have chosen the one sticking the tongue out ....lol

• Like 4

Stunnnner sooooo nice how many you got have õnly 2girls so far:wub:

They share the same tank with my OEBT, and wouldn't have a clue..... I'll check them out tomorrow when lights are back on.

wow wow and just wow.... keep breed them hopefully soon enough can be spread arround to skf member!

Duuuuuudes... I love it when we get a glimpse at something new like these! Keep it up guys!

• HOF Member

Firstly, that's awesome daydream....hope to see a colony of them soon...1st dibs. :-)

Ineke, there won't be a showdown, it's a hobby, not a competition. BUT, I only have emerald green rilli's

1BA1D007-4D39-482A-ACBA-2C1A448833E2-174

... Can't seem to post/see any emoticons.....but would have chosen the one sticking the tongue out ....lol

Bahaha there's not a competitive bone in your body BB :tongue:

Edited by ineke

Nice shrimp Marcus and I thought one type of green rili was cool but now there's two Colours to choose from, awesome.

Cheers mick

• Like 1

I cant help but wonder what the merging of their bloodlines would look like! Might get some stellar results :D

My, My, it would seem, anything you can do! i can do better! and i can't believe you two guys can create so many different colour variations,

I am just in aww of such talents :thumbsu: my mind boggles, i am :sick: with envy, congrats to you both. :beerhat::bow:

• Like 2

Wow love the granny smith green rilli ( well that's what it reminds me of granny smith apples) and the emerald is a stunner too.

Does anyone one know if the pale green rilli is a named variant already over seas? Because if it isn't then Granny Smith might be fitting since Australia lays claim to that variety of apple.