Tapatalk

CNgo2006

Just wondering if tapatalk will ever work properly with the new forum format? Seems as though there are still issues, one major one is not being able to access the new classifieds section.

Edited by CNgo2006

That's because classifieds is now an app rather than a forum as such. In the thread about the new classifieds I mentioned that tapatalk won't support it but mobile browser works fine with classifieds.

What else doesn't work? I'm using it right now on windows phone 8.1.

Oh just on classifieds, I'm looking at RSS feed functionality as another means of accessing it.

Yeah mainly the new classifieds...minor issues are silly error msgs like "you do not have permission to view this forum" and "we could not determine which topic you were attempting to view" when trying to open some posts.

Can you post them here when your come across them please. I can't fix them if I don't know about them. :D

minor issues are silly error msgs like "you do not have permission to view this forum" and "we could not determine which topic you were attempting to view" when trying to open some posts.

There was a problem where by clicking on some category headings you would get this error. This has just been fixed.