Sochting Oxydators

Dean

COMPLEATLY agree on the new toys and simplicity argument....It think my single scientific neuron was trying to show off to the rest of his buds that are swimming around in the emptiness of my noggin ....lol

Lol. Don't worry, the fact you even consider doing things another way suggests there must be more than a few neurons firing. Many guys never consider doing anything different than the same old techniques, a shame given this is what drives this hobby forward.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dean

• durro68

• Sprae

• NoGi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys I'm setting up a 4ft by 14 which has three drilled glass dividers which gives me four compartments

Would I be better to buy two of the 45l oxydators and put one at either end or just have one of the 110l units and put it at one end of the tank?

I'll be using a 2213 with inlet/outlet at opposite ends to explain setup a lil more.

Thanks in advance

whats the total volume of water for the tank mate in ltrs??

regardless of size of tank you need to calculate the water volume to use the correct oxydator,

150l dean, that would mean I need a bigger one true? With the tank being divided with drilled glass would I be better to buy two smaller ones?

It's 4x14x14 which is divided into four sections, total volume is 153l but I won't be filling to the brim so it will be short of the total volume.

D model is suited to 110l? So if I put four wouldn't that be way to much? Sorry for the crap questions man just trying to work it out. I remember in our convo regarding my 40cm cube that the 45l mini would be sufficient so I figured a mini in each section would act in a similar manner. If the larger d model is needed would I need four? I'm busted if I do lol

sorry mate i read your thread wrong.... :stupid:

yes use the mini in each section will be perfect mate, i read it as 150ltr each section lol

drop by and pick them up when you like mate, just let me know in advance :)

Lol man I'm gonna ring you like a week in advance after last time! I also changed ya name from boss dean to dean boss in my phone just to ensure I knew who was texting me!!