WTB requires a picture before posting

CNgo2006

I was trying to put a WTB advert in the new classifieds section and was met with an Error need to attach a picture? How do we post a picture of something we don't have as yet? Also noticed there is a Panda cattegory and a Taiwan Bee category is there a difference? Also location of item for WTB doesn't make sense does it?

I guess you would probably get a pic off the net to post, not sure what else to do in that respect. :D

Its usually the seller that should pm the pics and if the buyer agrees then transaction is made. I don't see why a pic should be compulsory for wtb posts.

I hear ya dude, maybe this way people will already know what you're looking for. Nogi might be able change it, I'm not the guy for that side of things, code is all spaghetti to me, lol! :lol:

• Like 2

I'll have a look but have a feeling it's a global thing. Otherwise, grab a pic of the net <- only allowed for WTB obviously.

Yup it's definitely a global setting, all or nothing. Sorry about that guys.

As for categories, if they are wrong let me know and I can change them. Are we saying that we don't need Panda on it's own?

I've also moved Wanted to the bottom of the list. I assume that's what you were talking about.