Site Down for update at 3pm today

NoGi

Just in case you missed the announcement up the top of the page or the Facebook post, I'm taking the forum down at 3 for the migration.

Remember, when it comes back up, you will need to request a password reset via the Forgot my password link on the new login page.

loving it thus far! just did a post on FB though, cant find a section on the forum to report errors/faults? even if i go into past content when i try to access an old post in that section i dont have permission it seems.

also noticing some forum sections names and descriptions have been a bit jumbled, eg "Food & Nutrition"

Looks like the PM system is still a no go or is it just for BB? Get this message when trying to send a PM

The following errors were found

The member BlueBolts can not use the messaging system

This personal message has not been sent

Edited by CNgo2006

Ahhhh Nah I've just got to turn it on for him. He's in a different group which I must have missed. Fixing now, try again in 5.

just send a test message to you, seems to have gone through ok

-edit-
Swift Nogi is swift!

Edited by BristledOne

• HOF Member

I'm unable to access chat and store , haven't tried anything else just yet thought I might give it a chance to right it self once you have finished. What a mammoth task for you Nogi well done , I'm sure we will be back to our great forum soon.

Looking good so far, will have a poke around & see what's going on. :D

Well done Nogi and team , forum looks and feels 100% better.

Im sure there are still some bugs to work out but looks like most things are working

I tip my hat to you sir

Cheers Twellsy

Well done to everyone involved with the site upgrade.

I'd give you guys one of those clapping smilies, but I don't know where they have gone ?

I'm especially loving the options to filter "New Posts" under the View New Content tab.

Edited by jayc

Sorry to all those people that haven't been able to reply to threads. It was a configuration tick that I missed. I think I've resolved it and profile editing issues. I'm closing this thread so people can post issues in the other thread. Easier for me to manage.

/Smilies is on the list, just keep nagging me if I forget.