Problems with the forum

NoGi

I have found a new software to migrate to that is nicer than the new version of this software. Looks like everything is migrating over ok except for passwords. These may need to be reset by people themselves but I'm still checking.

If anyone wants to help test PM and forum functionality drop me an email to admin @ shrimpkeepersforum.com

Screen shot might be a tad too small but it's coming along. Just a couple of issues that I am working through before I do the migration:

- Passwords not coming over

- PM headers only showing, not content

- colours still need to be changed

IPB%20Forum.pngipb%20sub%20forum.png

Yeah, I'll be flipping the switch as soon as I can work out the best way to migrate PM history. Passwords I am not fussed about as people can request a reset and go from there. There are a lot of nice features with this software including online chat (will be limited to 5 users at a time initially)

Looks good nogi, you've gone over and above expectations with all the hours your putting into the changeover, thank you. Cheers mick

Just a heads up that I'll be shuffling some of the forums around in prep for the move. I'll try and make them minor.

Loving the new forums mate, well done. Only issue im having is with PM's, it's saying I have one but its unable to show or something.

The new software that we will be moving to in the next few days is going to be great. There are a few outstanding issues to be resolved but nothing major like what we experienced with this software. As soon as I've got the PM migration working I'll start the move over and fix the remaining issues as we go along.

SKF-Grey, one of many themes progress.

SKF-Grey.png

Hopefully the remaining issues won't be too much longer to resolve. As per my previous message on another thread, if you have urgent PMs to send/receive as you are in the middle of a trade, let one of the mods or admins know your details and we will put you in touch with the other party. We can't hand out people's email addresses but we can send a system generated email to the user on your behalf.