photo problems

ineke

• HOF Member

Oh Dear I'm starting to sound like a whinger! I can't get my pictures to upload now. I'm used to using photobucket but now we can upload directly from our computer but my files are way too big. Can we still use photobucket and if so how????? I'm really not having much luck at the moment. :(

Just copy & paste the IMG link from, the right side of the page, directly to your post, same as always. :encouragement: imagejpg1_zps1d49443b.jpg

• HOF Member

Thanks Squiggs will give it a go. Can I use the excuse that I'm not well??????

No!

:)

Arthritis playing up maybe? ! :poke:

• HOF Member

Nope it's drugs. I'm having problems with new meds and thanks for the sympathy. Jamie my young man are you implying I'm getting old???.

Nope it's drugs. I'm having problems with new meds and thanks for the sympathy. Jamie my young man are you implying I'm getting old???.
It would be highly impolite to suggest such a thing! Hope things settle with the meds m'lady!And who needs meds, with the changes we now have to rethink steps that have been automatic for a long time. Feels like the forums coming together nicely though!And from the pics of your Chocolate mums to be, it looks like you have posting pics sorted now!! Congrats!
  • Like 1