Unable to make any changes to Account settings

newbreed

Sorry to add to the list. When trying to make changes to account settings, e.g. trying to switch on signature, the program tells me I have entered an invalid birthday and wont make any of the proposed changes!

Yep, that's the same thing everyone experiencing, it may be a problem with the formatting of the DOBs, everyone's birthday has changed to US format, not sure why. :D

Cool, cool! Know this will all settle in the next few days! Just thought I would bring it up in case it helps resolve other issues! Cheers Squiggs

I need to investigate this one further as the date config is right. I'm guessing it's because of the notifications when people are being mentioned now. I've disabled some of the email types but if it's still a lot let me know.

Hmmm ok, I seem to be able to make changes again in account settings where I wasn't a few hours ago. Can anyone else confirm please?

Unfortunately not me! Yet!

Sorry to add to the list. When trying to make changes to account settings' date=' e.g. trying to switch on signature, the program tells me I have entered an invalid birthday and wont make any of the proposed changes![/quote']

Ok, I've disabled the need for a birthday, please check and let me know how you go.

Looks like it has worked for me! Thanks mate!

Mine isn't showing the error message anymore but when I set the DST option to off & save, it doesn't save & reverts to default. :(

+1 on the DST setting too. Have just been able to make changes in other areas of profile settings and all saved.

Figured out that, for some reason, the word "moderator", when used as a title gets the *********** treatment?!? Will stick with Mod for now!

Changing DST "correction always on" now seems to work and saves the setting without issues. Thanks Nogi.

Nogi,
unable to verify, as I can't even find the section to edit this setting anymore. Is it hidden from us?

User CP screen only has these options...

post-599-0-44015000-1399256229_thumb.png

Edited by jayc

All fixed. No longer an issue, for me at least.

Profile settings is back for us to change and saves alright.