Sign in to follow this  
Squiggle

Stunning international innovations!

Squiggle

Just thought I'd share some stunning shrimp that are surfacing from international breeders. The first one is Vitézslav Bosák, a Czech breeder who lives in Venezuela, the second is Burak Aksoylu from São Paulo, Brazil & the third is Bernd Pühl, who I believe is German. So it is very interesting to see that some of the most interesting stuff is not just coming out of Germany, Japan or Taiwan. image_zpsb75c1baa.jpg image_zpsf5b95765.jpg image_zps49f211ea.jpg

• Like 2

ineke

Stunning shrimp!

crazyshrimp

Bernds shrimp are stunning, nice guy always happy to help out .

crazyshrimp

Hang on missed the second pic, thought that was from a Japanese breeder?

Squiggle

Yeah I misread the post, Burak posted this pic of Kyoyo's shrimp & yes he is Japanese, I will be posting more pics from international breeders in this thread to keep everyone drooling & motivate you! :encouragement:

newbreed

If we can get even close to these we are laughing!! I think I will be dreaming of shrimp number 1, one day. Kyoyos purple shrimp has been swimming in my brain since I saw it yesterday!! Definitely drooling!!

Kev

Omg!!!!

BristledOne

Loving the purple, it does look like it's been "enhanced" a bit with the ol photoshop but I'm keen to see more purple shrimp!

shrimpstan

WOW! Simply amazing metallic purple shrimp! :clap:

The possibilities are truly endless. Can't help think what a metallic blue/black would look like... Drooooooling!!!

• Like 1

Ronskitz

Danm they look cool the second one is insane time to get the bib again lol

Aquathumb

Omg. Must own no#2 gimme!!

• Like 1

BlueBolts

They're incredible. Great inspirational thread !

Daydream

This just upsets me. I want I want I want

Shrimp Aqua

Great looking Shrimp, can't believe the dedication and time these breeders must put in to create such variations. That said, i would have to include all of the SKF members who excell in doing so with their breeding programs.

smicko

Can I have a number 2 to go lol. Awesome thread jay, it's going to be good motivation. Cheers mick

Squiggle

Here's another stunner from a German breeder Farschad Farhadi, enjoy & try not to drool on your keyboards, lol. :encouragement: imagejpg1_zps52c43039.jpg

• Like 4

ineke

Too late ! Absolutely gorgeous!

Gbang

OMG!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Squiggle

Here's some more stunning stuff from overseas, enjoy cause I know I did! :D

I can't remember the breeders on a few of them, I wrote them down but lost the paper at work, doh!

This one is from Yu CRS Centre in Taiwan

image_zps21d8898f.jpg

This one I'm not sure about.

image_zps4ddbfff8.jpg

This one is Ol Gan from Germany

image_zps83d48b71.jpg

Not sure about this one.

image_zps82555622.jpg

Last & by no means least, the most stunning shrimp I've seen in a while, a Skunk TaiTibee from Waldemar Kolecki in Poland, just awesome!

image_zpsdda4c7f8.jpg

• Like 1

newbreed

Just stunning! Love the Skunk!

Squiggle

Just found this pic of a gorgeous TB while cruzing the net & just had to share it with you guys! :jig:

Introducing the Galaxy by Opty Shrimp in Europe. :D

imagejpg1_zps6da2012c.jpg

• Like 2

viridisornatus

That looks awesome. Tiger hybrid descendant?

Squiggle

I think it's actually an Extreme KK, or maybe a Pinto, with an interesting speckled pattern. :thumbsu:

Edited by Squiggle

newbreed

It's just astounding what can be achieved breeding these shrimp! That Galaxy is absolutely amazing! Thanks Squiggs!

shrimpstan

WOW! What an awesome looking shrimp! I like how some of the dots are white while others seem to have the shadow coloration. Does the whole shrimp seem to have a purple base or is that just my eyes?

Thanks Squiggs for these pics they are totally sweeeeet!!! :thumbsu: