Stunning international innovations!

Squiggle

No probs guys, just trying to give everyone something to aim for, some ideas for new programs & just generally motivate people to give it a go! :jig:

Not only for you guys but myself as well! :thumbsu:

• Like 1

Here's another stunner from a German breeder Farschad Farhadi, enjoy & try not to drool on your keyboards, lol. :encouragement: imagejpg1_zps52c43039.jpg

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I want!  :wub: 

Curious to know whether this is a TB or Carbon Rilli ? Had some similar colour/pattern through the colony...

DAED5CE1-643B-43CE-8EFF-6C676DA8CF60.jpg

9F6F8CB9-703E-4173-B934-001C99928B4F.jpg

Sorry for the terrible pics :-(

Here's another stunner from a German breeder Farschad Farhadi, enjoy & try not to drool on your keyboards, lol. :encouragement: imagejpg1_zps52c43039.jpg

Edited by BlueBolts

I'd put money on it being a Blue Carbon but you never know with those sneaky German breeders! lol. :lol:

Here's another stunner from a German breeder Farschad Farhadi, enjoy & try not to drool on your keyboards, lol. :encouragement: imagejpg1_zps52c43039.jpggot 20 of those in my tank :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this stunning pic by a friend of the forum, Chris Lukhaup with the breeders details on the pic, long story short, mind blown!! :thumbsu:

imagejpg1_zps5dfdc68a.jpg

Edited by Squiggle
  • Like 1

I love this hobby! Always more to aim for! Wow!!

Yeah it's a pretty nice looking shrimp, I've seen a few other pics of Tanja's shrimp & she seems to have the half half shrimp sorted. :D

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, I found this pic but I can't remember if it was Ol Gann or Burnd Pühl who bred it but I just had to show you guys, droolarama! :thumbsu:

post-416-0-94977600-1406124646_thumb.jpg